Goes perfectly with both white wine and red wine.
Preparation & Presentation:
Ingredients: 4 eggs, 2 tbsp. of crème fraîche, ½ tsp of paprika, pinch of salt, 30 g of your favourite Sterling Caviar, 1 branch of fresh dill.
- Boil the 4 eggs for 5 minutes and then chill them under cold water.
- Carefully peel the eggs to preserve the shiny appearance of the whites.
- Using a knife, cut the eggs in two and carefully scoop out the yolks with a small spoon into a separate bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp. of crème fraîche and ½ tsp of paprika to the yolks and mix together until soft and creamy.
- Arrange the egg halves on the plate and fill them with the yolk mix. Top with ½ tsp of your favourite Sterling Caviar and sprinkle with paprika for colour if desired. Tear off small dill leaves and insert into the yolk mix next to the caviar. For contrast, use Sterling Classic Caviar and Sterling Royal Caviar.